- Art & Culture
It was built in 1837 from a design by architect Carlo Visioli for the noble Barbò family. The façade, markedly tripartite neoclassical in style, has light ashlaring on the ground floor, Corinthian semi-columns on the first floor and an attic on the trabeation. The internal courtyard has porticoes on three sides and is completely decorated with 19th century architectural landscapes by painter Motta. On the southern side of the courtyard a passageway leads to the garden, also decorated with imaginary landscapes by the same painter.