- Art & Culture
- Religious Tourism
Chiesa di Sant'Imerio
The church was built in 1606 beside the convent of the Barefoot Friars and shows an incomplete somber rustic-style façade and an interior with a single nave and lateral chapels. Notable features are: on the first right-hand altar the painting La Vergine con il Bambino e Sant’Antonio da Padova by Giovanni Battista Natali (1654), on the third right-hand altar Riposo durante la fuga in Egitto painted by Luigi Miradori called Il Genovesino (1651), on the third on the left Santa Teresa in preghiera painted by Angelo Massarotti (1648), interesting in that it shows a view of the walled city of Cremona.
Feriali e festivi: 7.30/12.00 - 15.30/19.00
Gli orari potrebbero essere suscettibili di variazioni, per informazioni contattare il numero 0372 29436