Caffè La Crepa
"Caffè La Crepa" was born, as it is testified in the documents of the municipality’s archive, in 1832 as a "Osteria" where it was possible to sell spirits and wines.
This building, funded by the Gonzaga family (1587-1590), hosts today the restaurant of the Malinverno Bros.
A magic place that was opened in 1969 thanks to Elda and Giuseppe Malinverno.
After 15 years of activity at the Workers’ Cooperative, the family, decided to transform the old Locanda del Ciclista (built in 1880) in an elegant restaurant.